How to use Divi Blurb Extended Free Layouts
Each layout is available for download for Free. You need to have Divi Blurb Extended plugin active before using a free Divi Blurb Extended layout.
Note: Basic knowledge of Divi and Divi Builder is required to use the free layouts.
Here are the steps for downloading and using the layouts.
- Download the layout file.
- The downloaded file is in a compressed format with a .zip extension. So, extract it to get the layout file.
- After extracting the file, create a new blank page using the Divi Builder.
- Once created the page, click the Portability (⇅) icon to import the layout.
- It will open the Export & Import option, choose Import, and then upload the layout file by clicking NO FILE SELECTED.
- Once uploaded the file, click Import Divi Builder Layout.
- In a few moments, your layout file will be uploaded, and you’d be able to see the content.